Quantcast

Displaying plot on CDialog Box under Windows 8

Displaying plot on CDialog Box under Windows 8

gnuuser4165
Gurus, Currently gnu plot output pop ups on new window instead I wanted to show that within dialog box. Can I ask what is best way to display plot output on CDialog Box? I appreciate your quick help.

Re: Displaying plot on CDialog Box under Windows 8

gnuuser4165
Any ideas how to send Gnu Plot output to CDialog Box in microsoft VC++?

Re: Displaying plot on CDialog Box under Windows 8

gnuuser4165
Can someone reply this thread? I hope  there is way to display gnuplot  on Microsoft CDialog window.