Euler / Cornu spiral

mikeincousa
I am way rusty with GNUplot, and I do not have recent calculus background (not that I was ever so good in it anyway).

I have searched and searched but cannot find any example code for Cornu Spirals.

Could someone provide some basic examples.

Briefly, I am trying to replicate portions of French curves.

Thanks

Re: Euler / Cornu spiral

BBands
Some of the examples here ought to get you on the right track:

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:PNG_created_with_Gnuplot_code

    John

PS At first I wasn't going to reply, but this seems like a a nice gp
resource for everybody so I thought I'd share it.