Fill boxes using pcl5 terminal

Xavier-3
I read that the new version does not support this option, however I'd like to
know if someone knows a work arouund to this problem.

~X

Re: Fill boxes using pcl5 terminal

Hans-Bernhard Bröker
Xavier wrote:
> I read that the new version does not support this option, however I'd like to
> know if someone knows a work arouund to this problem.

First off, I'm not sure I agree that absence of explicitly optional
features from some of the drivers qualifies as a "problem".  It's a
limitation, caused by nobody interested enough in having this feature
also having the knowledge to actually implement it.