First release candidate for version 5.2

sfeam
Source tarball for gnuplot -5.2.rc1 is now available from the
download page on SourceForge in folder "5.2 release candidates".

Please give it a workout and report any problems.

Release Notes:

    http://gnuplot.sourceforge.net/ReleaseNotes_5_2_rc1.html

SourceForge Download area

    https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnuplot/files/gnuplot/5.2%20release%20candidates/

If you have some time, please help to update the FAQ.
It's getting rather out of date.

The FAQ LaTeX source is on SourceForge, or you can post plain text suggestions
and  someone else can use them to modify the LaTeX document.

        happy gnuplotting,

                Ethan Merritt (sfeam)  gnuplot development team

Re: First release candidate for version 5.2

tmacchant
> Source tarball for gnuplot -5.2.rc1 is now available from the
> download page on SourceForge in folder "5.2 release candidates".
>
> Please give it a workout and report any problems.
>

> Release Notes:
>
>     http://gnuplot.sourceforge.net/ReleaseNotes_5_2_rc1.html
>
> SourceForge Download area
>

> https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnuplot/files/gnuplot/5.2%20release%20candidates/
>

> If you have some time, please help to update the FAQ.
> It's getting rather out of date.
>
> The FAQ LaTeX source is on SourceForge, or you can post plain text suggestions
> and  someone else can use them to modify the LaTeX document.
>
>     happy gnuplotting,
>
>         Ethan Merritt (sfeam)  gnuplot development team

This is a just note, "make installer" described in config/mingw/Makefile
(Windows MinGW build assume FAQ.pdf in source root)
but it is not included 5.2 rc-1 source package.

I copied FAQ.pdf from cvs source and make installer worked fine.

Tatsuro

Re: First release candidate for version 5.2

tmacchant
>>  Source tarball for gnuplot -5.2.rc1 is now available from the
>>  download page on SourceForge in folder "5.2 release candidates".
>>
>>  Please give it a workout and report any problems.
>>

>>  Release Notes:
>>
>>      http://gnuplot.sourceforge.net/ReleaseNotes_5_2_rc1.html
>>
>>  SourceForge Download area
>>

> https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnuplot/files/gnuplot/5.2%20release%20candidates/
>>

>>  If you have some time, please help to update the FAQ.
>>  It's getting rather out of date.
>>
>>  The FAQ LaTeX source is on SourceForge, or you can post plain text
> suggestions
>>  and  someone else can use them to modify the LaTeX document.
>>
>>      happy gnuplotting,
>>
>>          Ethan Merritt (sfeam)  gnuplot development team
>>
> This is a just note, "make installer" described in
> config/mingw/Makefile
> (Windows MinGW build assume FAQ.pdf in source root)
> but it is not included 5.2 rc-1 source package.
>
> I copied FAQ.pdf from cvs source and make installer worked fine.
>
> Tatsuro

I have uploaded windows binary packages at