How & where to insert a script in order that gnuplot 3.7 can process it at a Kindle Fire 5 tablet?

How & where to insert a script in order that gnuplot 3.7 can process it at a Kindle Fire 5 tablet?

Benny7440
After trying in multiple ways of obtaining a recent version finally had to choose 3.7. Finding the corresponding user manual was even more dificult.

After learning a few tricks decided to try to write a few scripts but the problem is "really" where & how to put them in order that gnuplot can find & execute them...

Within gnuplot itself I can execute <!dir> and I got strucked by a screen much like a dos one??? I've ES File Explorer in the Kindle Fire gen #5 and can't find any of the files that that dir command shows; apparently they're within a restricted place to where I've no access. Without it, my question again is: how can I make & save a script in order that gnuplot find & execute them?

Thanks in advanced for any help on this!

PS. If anyone from here knows a more recent version that may work with this tablet let me know.

Re: How & where to insert a script in order that gnuplot 3.7 can process it at a Kindle Fire 5 tablet?

Benny7440
I would like to know if here are active members with an android tablet where this version of gnuplot has been installed & used that are willing to share their knowledge with me?

Have read & re-read my post to check if there's something faulty about it and found nothing! I thought that here I would find an expert group of people but I'm really disappointed!

Re: How & where to insert a script in order that gnuplot 3.7 can process it at a Kindle Fire 5 tablet?

Tait-2

I don't have anything useful to offer regarding gnuplot on Android.
I am surprised, given the language and locked-down nature of Android
devices in general, that gnuplot's dependent C libraries (qt, wxt,
even cairo, ...) or the interfaces and system calls needed by them
would be available to a user.

That said, you've asked about gnuplot 3, which is around 20 years
old. Whatever I might be able to offer regarding gnuplot certainly
doesn't apply that far back.