Quantcast

How can I create and save script for gnuplot 3.7 in android?

How can I create and save script for gnuplot 3.7 in android?

Benny7440
After trying multiple ways of obtaining a recent version finally had to choose 3.7. Finding the corresponding user manual was even more dificult.

After learning a few tricks decided to try to write a few scripts but the problem is "really" where & how to put them in order that gnuplot can find & execute them...

Within gnuplot itself I can execute <!dir> and I got strucked by a screen much like a dos one??? I've ES File Explorer in the Kindle Fire gen #5 and can't find any of the files that that dir command shows; apparently they're within a restricted place to where I've no access. Without it, my question again is: how can I make & save a script in order that gnuplot find & execute them?

Thanks in advanced for any help on this!

PS. If anyone from here knows a more recent version that may work with this tablet let me know.