How to clear screen?

RemyLeBeau
Is there any command in Gnuplot which works as 'cls' on DOS?
I'm not talkig about 'clear'. I just want to erase the writen command lines, not the graphs.

Re: How to clear screen?

thse
maybe
system "clear"
?

RemyLeBeau wrote
Is there any command in Gnuplot which works as 'cls' on DOS?
I'm not talkig about 'clear'. I just want to erase the writen command lines, not the graphs.

Re: How to clear screen?

iloveX
ctlr+L works for any console!
The 'system' command is very powerful though. With this keyword, any command from linux can be executed. For example, <system "ls">" will list as usual. <system "vi somefile"> will open somefile in vi editor and so on.

Re: How to clear screen? Copy and past commands, DOS Prompt, Window 10

mikeincousa
This post was updated on .
Trying to clear GNUplot commands in DOS / Windows 10

clear and cls and ctrl + l do not work

Is there someway to copy and paste GNUplot command lines, like in windows at the dos level?