New at the list (from Argentina)

Juanjo Conti
Hi! my name is Juanjo Conti, and I am from Argentina.

I first used GNUplot 4 years ago when I was at secondary school and at
math class we started to use a privative software called WinFun, I
wasn't happy with the idea so I look for a free plot software. For those
days I started with an other friend a proyect call Gleducar
(http://www.gleducar.org.ar), Gleducar it's about Free Software and
Education. I have written a little GNUplot tutorial avaliable at:
http://www.lugli.org.ar/wiki/bin/view/Gleduwiki/ManGNUplot

These months I have been studing Comunications. There is a topic related
with Fourier squear waves so I used GNUplot for simulating how waves
should look like as the sum of N armonics. I have also write a shell
script for genegate my GNUplot scripts and a web-based interface
(http://www.firebirds.com.ar/fourier).

I am here because I would like to know more about GNUplot and maybe have
a look at its code.

Greets!

Juanjo, from Santa Fe - Argentina

Re: New at the list (from Argentina)

Hans-Bernhard Bröker
Juanjo Conti wrote:

[...]

> I am here because I would like to know more about GNUplot and maybe have
> a look at its code.

So why don't you just go ahead and do just that?  The code is available
to the public --- it should be hard to know anything about gnuplot
without knowing this little fact, too.  Get yours off
gnuplot.sourceforge.net or www.gnuplot.info

And, BTW, the program is called 'gnuplot'.  Not GNUplot or any other
kind of capitalization.  In particular, it's got nothing to do with the
GNU project.