Plot waltzes across screen with "Save As..."

Plot waltzes across screen with "Save As..."

Dave Horsfall
Gnuplot 4.6.6 on Yosemite 10.10.2

Not sure if this is a Gnuplot/Aqua/Mac issue, so...

Plotting a graph (to an Aqua window) and using "Save As...", the window
itself waltzes across the screen, diagonally, by about half a cm, each
time.  When it hits the opposite corner it resets :-)

Even quitting and restarting it remembers where it left off (I've just
tried it), so perhaps it isn't a Gnuplot issue after all?

Anyone else see this?  It's mildly annoying.

--
Dave Horsfall DTM (VK2KFU)  "Bliss is a MacBook with a FreeBSD server."
http://www.horsfall.org/spam.html (and check the home page whilst you're there)

Re: Plot waltzes across screen with "Save As..."

Dave Horsfall
On Sat, 21 Feb 2015, Dave Horsfall wrote:

> Gnuplot 4.6.6 on Yosemite 10.10.2
>
> Not sure if this is a Gnuplot/Aqua/Mac issue, so...
>
> Plotting a graph (to an Aqua window) and using "Save As...", the window
> itself waltzes across the screen, diagonally, by about half a cm, each
> time.  When it hits the opposite corner it resets :-)
>
> Even quitting and restarting it remembers where it left off (I've just
> tried it), so perhaps it isn't a Gnuplot issue after all?
>
> Anyone else see this?  It's mildly annoying.

Same with 5.0.0.  Am I the only one with this problem, and if so, what
could be so special about me?