Plotting audio Files

JoelXuuki
How do you plot and audio file of, for example a piano note, to view the frequency partials in water fall plot.
I was hoping to view/analysis the frequency partials to recreate using additive synthesis.
Many thanks

Re: Plotting audio Files

JoelXuuki
after installing the software SoX
the command is:
$plot '< sox test.aiff - t s32 -' binary format='%int32' using 0:1 with lines

Re: Plotting audio Files

JoelXuuki
how do I change the graph to a waterfall?