Release of gnuplot version 5.0 Patchlevel 3

Release of gnuplot version 5.0 Patchlevel 3

sfeam
Announcing an incremental release Patchlevel 3 for gnuplot version 5.0

Yes it has only been a month since the release of 5.0.2.
In a bit of poor timing, four terminals received significant bug-fixes
or upgrades just after that.

Patchlevel 3 (5.0.3) contains updates for four terminals

        wxt  - fixes for various font problems
        qt   - plots are toggled only on left-click (other events ignored)
        aqua - upgrade to support version 5 dash types
        tkcanvas - huge rewrite to the 1999 era driver now supports v5

Patchlevel 3 also contains a back-port of image bookkeeping from the
development version, which fixes bugs #1607 #1703 #1709
There is also a fix for clipping bug #1614

Patchlevel 3 also includes some changes to the Windows build files that
are only relevant if you are building Windows binaries from the source files.

Source files can be downloaded from SourceForge

      https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnuplot/files/gnuplot/5.0.3/

As always, pre-built 5.0.3 binaries for Windows are contributed by
volunteers working from the released source and will appear when ready.
Note that the testing versions in the "5.0 release candidates" folder on
SourceForge _do not_ include the final round of fixes present in the
source files.   Please be patient until the final 5.0.3 binaries can be
rebuilt and uploaded to the 5.0.3 distribution directory.

                happy gnuplotting,

                        Ethan Merritt (sfeam) - gnuplot development team

Re: Release of gnuplot version 5.0 Patchlevel 3

tmacchant
Hello

Windows binary packages (32 bit by Bastian and 64 bit by me)
are now available in 5.0.3 directory.

Enjoy gnuplotting

Tatsuro