Quantcast

Save data

Patrick Dupre
Hello,

I never find a positive answer to my own questioning.
Is there a way to generate ascii files containing calculated data.
I know gnuplot is plot oriented and it is probably not supposed
to be used for other purposes. However, getting out calculated
data (for example from function) would be very helpful.
Did I miss something.

Regards

 Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: [hidden email]
 Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie de l'Atmosphère | |
 Université du Littoral-Côte d'Opale           | |
 Tel.  (33)-(0)3 28 23 76 12                   | | Fax: 03 28 65 82 44
 189A, avenue Maurice Schumann                 | | 59140 Dunkerque, France

Re: Save data

BBands
Does 'set table' do what you want?

    John

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 12:46 PM, Patrick Dupre <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I never find a positive answer to my own questioning.
> Is there a way to generate ascii files containing calculated data.

Re: Save data

Hans-Bernhard Bröker-2
Am 13.03.2017 um 20:46 schrieb Patrick Dupre:
> Hello,
>
> I never find a positive answer to my own questioning.
> Is there a way to generate ascii files containing calculated data.
> I know gnuplot is plot oriented and it is probably not supposed
> to be used for other purposes. However, getting out calculated
> data (for example from function) would be very helpful.
> Did I miss something.

Yes.  You missed "help table"