Some blank space between vector field...

Some blank space between vector field...

Keccogrin
Hello,
I am trying to plot a velocity field in a 2D domain. I have defined the 4 columns datafile (for  x, y, deltax, deltay) from a triangular mesh (my solver is FreeFem++). That's what I did (I also rescaled by 10. the deltax and deltay columns):

set xrange [0 : 0.25]
set yrange [0 : 0.20]
set view map
plot 'vv.txt' using 1:2:(10.*($3)):(10.*($4)) with vectors head empty

Velocity field

My issue is: I got too many arrows! (see the figure)
How can I visualize only some of the arrows? (For example, visualize only one every 100 data?)
Thank you for your attention,

Keccogrin