Tester for the patch for linewidth option of aqua term

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Tester for the patch for linewidth option of aqua term

tmacchant
In the Features Request 459
https://sourceforge.net/p/gnuplot/feature-requests/459/
(qt term does not suppoert linewidth option )

Ethan also made patch for aqua terminal.

Does anyone try whether the patch works correctly?

Tatsuro


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, SlashDot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
gnuplot-beta mailing list
[hidden email]
Membership management via: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gnuplot-beta
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Tester for the patch for linewidth option of aqua term

Mojca Miklavec
On 9 February 2017 at 07:54, Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:
> In the Features Request 459
> https://sourceforge.net/p/gnuplot/feature-requests/459/
> (qt term does not suppoert linewidth option )
>
> Ethan also made patch for aqua terminal.
>
> Does anyone try whether the patch works correctly?

It seems to work correctly for me.


However in the light of

    if (equals(c_token, "dl") || almost_equals(c_token, "dashl$ength")) {

I would also replace

    if (equals(c_token, "linewidth")) {

with

    if (equals(c_token, "lw") || almost_equals(c_token, "linew$idth")) {

(I replied that in the ticket, but it seems that the browser or the
website sent my reply to digital heaven.)

Mojca

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, SlashDot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
gnuplot-beta mailing list
[hidden email]
Membership management via: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gnuplot-beta
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Tester for the patch for linewidth option of aqua term

sfeam
On Thursday, 09 February, 2017 14:09:10 Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> On 9 February 2017 at 07:54, Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:
> > In the Features Request 459
> > https://sourceforge.net/p/gnuplot/feature-requests/459/
> > (qt term does not suppoert linewidth option )
> >
> > Ethan also made patch for aqua terminal.
> >
> > Does anyone try whether the patch works correctly?
>
> It seems to work correctly for me.
> I would also replace
>
>     if (equals(c_token, "linewidth")) {
> with
>     if (equals(c_token, "lw") || almost_equals(c_token, "linew$idth")) {


OK.
I've also set the TERM_LINEWIDTH flag for aquaterm, qt, and wxt
so that you can use "set termopt" to change just the linewidth.

        Ethan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, SlashDot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
gnuplot-beta mailing list
[hidden email]
Membership management via: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gnuplot-beta
Loading...