Unsuscribing from mailings

Ludovic GIRAUD
Hi,
  how do I unsuscribe from the mailing list?

Re: Unsuscribing from mailings

Ludovic GIRAUD
Hi,

   when i follow the links at the bottom of the mails to try and unsuscribe
At some stage à message says that à confirmation Mail has been sent after
clicking on unsuscribe However I dont receive that mail and keep receiving.
Please help!

Le dimanche 12 avril 2015, Ludovic Giraud <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hi,
>   how do I unsuscribe from the mailing list?

Re: Unsuscribing from mailings

Dave Horsfall
On Mon, 13 Apr 2015, Ludovic Giraud wrote:

> when i follow the links at the bottom of the mails to try and unsuscribe
> At some stage à message says that à confirmation Mail has been sent
> after clicking on unsuscribe However I dont receive that mail and keep
> receiving. Please help!

I'd say to check your junk mail folder, in case it was filed as spam.
Also, check your mail logs in case it was rejected.

--
Dave Horsfall DTM (VK2KFU)   "Those who don't understand security will suffer."
http://www.horsfall.org/spam.html (and check the home page whilst you're there)