domterm terminal supports embedded graphics

domterm terminal supports embedded graphics

Per Bothner
The development version of gnuplot supports the 'domterm' terminal type,
which allows direct "printing" of the output plots in the terminal output.
Here is blog article with screenshot:
http://per.bothner.com/blog/2016/gnuplot-in-domterm/

DomTerm is a general-purpose mostly-xterm-compatible terminal emulator
that uses Web technologies, which means you can embed images including SVN and PNG.
(Actually there are a number DomTerm-based terminal emulators, from the
standalone qtdomterm to just using a window of your favorite modern browser.)
The 'domterm' terminal type is basically the 'svg' terminal type with some tweaks.

I hope you will try it out; let me know if you have any problems or requests.
--
        --Per Bothner