gnuplot 4.0.0

Libor Šimek
Hi,

I'm using Gnuplot in my project. I'd like to use functions from Gnuplot 4.0.0 (e.g. pm3d, interactions with mouse and keyboard...). I downloaded Gnuplot on the www.gnuplot.info and other serveres. When I instaled it and lunched it, it said Gnuplot 3.7 patchlevel 3. Please, do you know where it's possibile to download indeed Gnuplot 4.0.0 or higher for Linux Mandrake ?

Thank you very much. Good luck in development of Gnuplot.

Libor Simek