Quantcast

help

P. A. Grubel
I am in a tight spot and need to get this done quickly.  I have placed
my key top horizontal, I have four items in the key and they are
overlapping all on the right side.  I'm attaching my gnu script and a
copy of my plot.

thanks,
Pat

gplot_2dir_means_w_SU.gnu (2K) Download Attachment

Re: help

theozh
- a meaningful subject would help (not just "help")
- I do not see an image attached (I guess you can't attach images in the
newsgroup)
- I cannot easily reproduce your plot since I do not have the data files
nor the directory structure

And actually: What is your question?

So I can just guess that you might mean: "How to avoid overlapping of
horizontal keys?"
My quick answer would be: make them smaller.

Thank you for posting
- a minimal code example to easily reproduce your result
- or a link to your plot result