lua output is not a tty while config/mingw/make using Msys2

lua output is not a tty while config/mingw/make using Msys2

tmacchant
Hello
I am now home and am building the cvs snapshot of gnuplot.
I am using the Msys2 and mingw-tool-chain.

At the "make", I have met the following annoying error.
lua ../../term//lua/gnuplot-tikz.lua termhelp > gnuplot-tikz.help
output is not a tty
Makefile:771: recipe for target 'gnuplot-tikz.help' failed

Workaround:
lua ../../term//lua/gnuplot-tikz.lua termhelp
give outputs to tty screen. The I copy and paste them to a text editor and
save as gnuplot-tikz.help and continue make.
This is never happen at my office.
Any ideas?
Taturo