please update .cvsignore

Jun T.
[1] Please consider the attached patch for .cvsignore's.

If BeOS is still supported, please add src/beos/.cvsignore also
(I guess only 'Makefile' need be listed in the file).

[2] docs/pdffigures.tex is created by 'make' and removed by
'make clean'. So I think it need not be tracked by CVS.

cvsignore.patch (3K) Download Attachment

Re: please update .cvsignore

sfeam

On Wednesday, 20 January, 2016 17:33:23 Jun T. wrote:

> [1] Please consider the attached patch for .cvsignore's.

> If BeOS is still supported, please add src/beos/.cvsignore also

> (I guess only 'Makefile' need be listed in the file).

> [2] docs/pdffigures.tex is created by 'make' and removed by

> 'make clean'. So I think it need not be tracked by CVS.

Got it.

thanks