Quantcast

question

Tejinder Jindal
please tell me how to plot a part of the large number
of rows in a file

Tejinder Kumar Jindal
Lecturer,Aeronautical Engineering Deptt.
Punjab Engg. College
Chandigarh.
India
Resi:house no.812,PEC Campus Chandigarh
Ph.0172-744396

Re: question

Hans-Bernhard Bröker
Tejinder Jindal wrote:
> please tell me how to plot a part of the large number
> of rows in a file

Which part of the rows?  See "help plot datafile", and especially the
sub-nodes dealing with options 'every', 'index' and 'using'.