volatile.dem on windows

tmacchant
Hello

The volatile.dem (cvs) script would save data to the /tmp/foo:

save "/tmp/foo"

On windows it gives error if there is not a directory "\tmp" on the current drive.
I do not have a good solution because the way to find temporary directory from gnuplot.
So this is just information

Tatsuro

Re: volatile.dem on windows

sfeam
On Thursday, 04 February 2016 02:04:49 PM Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:
> Hello
>
> The volatile.dem (cvs) script would save data to the /tmp/foo:
>
> save "/tmp/foo"

Strange.  I don't know how that line got into the demo file.
Let's remove it.

Re: volatile.dem on windows

tmacchant
> On Thursday, 04 February 2016 02:04:49 PM Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:
>>  Hello
>>
>>  The volatile.dem (cvs) script would save data to the /tmp/foo:
>>
>>  save "/tmp/foo"
>
> Strange.  I don't know how that line got into the demo file.
> Let's remove it.
>
>     Ethan

I have confirmed the fix in the cvs tree.

Thanks!

Tatsuro